Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Word to Live By!


Many Bloggers around the globe are approaching 2012 by selecting a word to describe the New Year.  I have decided to jump on that band wagon and by maybe putting it in print that it will in fact become more of a reality for me than just another broken resolution.  So without further ado my word for 2012 is:


Ok so maybe that is 2 words and not just one but I honestly believe that it is something that I need to work on.  My attitude has really been the pits lately and I for one am tired of it so it is time to change it.  It will probably take a bit of work but it is something that I do want to work at :)

For the rest of you out there I wish you much:


and <3!

1 comment:

  1. Marla, Those are great words and it is hard for me to believe that you have not been in to good of a mood lately. You are always up beat! All the best to you in 2012!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete