Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photography!

I was a really really good girl this Christmas and Santa (Dear Husband) brought me one of these:




Needless to say I was really excited and grateful as I have been wanting a Digital SLR for about 15 years now.  I used to have a manual SLR and several lens and filters for it but it was stolen out of my car when I was pregnant with my daughter over 10 years ago.  I was heartbroken over it and because of finances I just never got around to replacing it.  

So I just wanted to share a few shots that I took with the new camera recently that I really like.  All of these shots are unedited with any type of software.  These were all taken with a Canon EF-S 55-250 mm Lens.

Macro Shots
Metal Star

Chef Boyardee Spaghetti and Meatballs and a fork

Ivy

Craft Beer Bottle Caps

 Random Shots
Our Cat Nele

Bird on Chimney

Hammock Swing in Our Backyard


 Needless to say I have not been making much jewelry recently because I have been busy learning the camera.  I have forgotten how much I totally love photography.  I was an art major in college so it really calls to the artist in me.  I would expect to find more photos here soon.  Thanks for visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment