Sunday, September 23, 2012

Photography

I apologize for being away for so long.  I have been super busy!  Last weekend I photographed a Wedding for one of my employees as she could not afford a professional photographer.  The ones she called were going to charge her $1500 to spend all day with her, which seemed really outrageous to me.  I have done a wedding or two before so I told her I would do it and not charge her anything as a Wedding present to her.  I did not supply her with any prints,  I just  burned DVD of almost 300 photos.  I wanted to share a few of my favorites here with you.  I hope you like them!

After Makeup was complete






These are just a few of my favorites.  Overall I am really pleased with how they turned out.  I finally ordered some beads so I hope to have some new work soon.  I am finished with my Holiday Bling Blog Hop piece and it has been sent off.  She should have received it by now but I have not heard anything back from her about it yet.  I hope she likes it!

Peace and <3

6 comments:

  1. Marla, it is really a gift without price you have given your lovely employee on her special day, the gift of your time and talent! Your photos are just beautiful, and I'm sure the personal relationship has enhanced their appeal for the lucky couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be a pro photographer ,the pictures are superb.
    $1500 is not much really. My son's wedding photographer is a $10.000 guy ,he is one of the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend made the best decision ever! These are beautiful! I have seen some of the other pics too....allll are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job and gift to your employee, Marla. Wedding are expensive enough and this gift of your time and talent may have given them a little more money for the honeymoon. These and the other photos I have seen of this wedding are amazing.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amazing gift! and you are seriously talented behind the lens my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the bride is so beautiful and your photography is amazing. I am sure she appreciated that gift more than anything. I photographed a friends wedding 30 years ago I had to give her my film and print them for a gift. My how times have changed. Great job. B

    ReplyDelete