Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sand and Sea Blog Hop


I have nothing to share.  I signed up for this wonderful Blog Hop hosted by Lisa Lodge months ago.  Life has been super crazy and I have not had time to create.  Lisa sent me some wonderful beads and my Mojo is just gone.  I am so sorry Lisa and Ladies.  I try really hard not to commit to something and then never follow through, but I think on this I am going to let you down. 

But for the rest of you please check out what all the other Ladies made.  You will not be disappointed.

Eleanor Burian-Mohr, The Charmed Life

Mary Govaars, MLH Jewelry Designs

Tanya Goodwin, A Work in Progress

Kathy Lindemer, Bay Moon Design

Toltec Jewels, Jewel School Friends

Sharyl McMillian-Nelson, Sharyl's Jewelry

Melissa Trudinger, Bead Recipes

Dot Lewallen, Speedie Beadie

Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs

Kim Booth, The Pink Martini Boutique

Jami Shipp, Celebrating Life

Leah Tees, My Beady Littleeyes

Christie Murrow, Charis Designs Jewelry

Monique Urquhart, A Half Baked Notion

Gloria Allen, Gloria Allen Designs

Cindy Anderson Wilson, It's My Sea of Dreams

Shaiha Williams, Shaiha's Ramblings


Annette Rivers, MamaOwl's Mess

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Marla, don't you dare feel bad, girl... life can be contrary sometimes! I just hope your Muse quits pouting and gets back on task soon LOL. Ooooops, don't tell her I said that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not letting us down. Sometimes it's hard to speak to those pesky beads. I hope things slow down for you, though and you can take some time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marla - hope your creative mojo returns soon. Feel free to post your creation later - we would love to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All we can do is our best. Sometimes life just runs away with us and things don't always work out the way we plan. Please share with us when you do create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope things get better for you soon, Marla. It was sweet of you to post your message. Miss seeing you online...

    ReplyDelete